Our school district utilizes the School Messenger Notification System to provide timely communication to parents and staff members on matters such as general interest activities and campus and district emergencies. Each year, all families are asked to sign up with a School Messenger account to manage their contact information. If you have not already signed up for School Messenger, please contact your child’s school for an activation code and instructions. You will need a separate activation code for each child.
To update your contact information, please log in to School Messenger at https://contactme.schoolmessenger.com/.
Your login ID would be a personal email address of your choosing. If you do not remember your password, there is a Forgot your password button which will walk you through resetting your password.
If your email address has changed, you should still be able to login with your old email address provided you know the password. Once logged in, you can make the following updates:
Changing Your Login Email
- Click on the My Account link at the top of the page. You will be taken to the Account Information page which shows your login information.
- Click on the Change Email button. Enter your new email address and old password and click Submit.
- You will receive an activation email at your new address. Your current login information will be in effect until you activate the new address.
Changing Your Password
- Click on the My Account link at the top of the page.
- In the Account Information page, enter your old and new passwords in the appropriate fields.
- Click the Submit button when you’re done.
Updating Contact Information
- Click on the Contacts tab.
- If you have a new student in the district, you will be receiving an activation code and ID which will allow you to add him/her to this screen.
- For each child you have, click Edit
The Edit screen allows you to check which types of messages* you would like to receive and which phone number or email address will receive that message. Make sure that you click Save when you are done making changes.
Types of Messages
- AM Closings/Delays: Notification that school is closed or experiencing a delay
- Attendance: Notification that student was not in school when morning attendance was taken
- Emergency: Extreme Emergency (Requires at least one phone number)
- General: General Information such as meetings, events, etc.
- PM Dismissals: Notification that school is dismissing early or after school activities are cancelled
- Survey: Periodic phone surveys conducted by district
Please keep this information accurate and up to date so we can reach you.