Date- November 3, 2011
- Student Government Assembly and elections have been postponed until November 17th.
- Want to earn money for your school and earn your Homeroom a free Breakfast? Well start clipping Box Tops for Education until December 22nd. The Homeroom that collects the most Box Tops earns a special breakfast. The top 3 collectors get a little something extra. So, get out there and clip those Box Tops! Drop them off in the red box in the main lobby with your name and homeroom clipped to them.
- Picture Re-takes will be tomorrow, Friday, November 4th, students please return original picture packet on that day to photographers.
- The first CML test will be tomorrow, Thursday, in Rm. 13 from 2:30 to 3:00. All grades will attend
- Do you have any books in good condition that you no longer want? Donate them to our 2nd annual STA sponsored book swap. Donate your books all this week up until Friday in the school library. Your librarian will give you a ticket for each book donated. You will then use these tickets to get “new to you” books on November 7th and 8th from 6:00-8:00pm at the High School Library.
- Attention 6th and 7th grade orchestra student’s today’s 9th period performance has been cancelled.
- There will be a mandatory GALS meeting today in Mrs. Winnis’ room. You will be taking your group picture. Please all attend.
- Boys Book Club I am number 4, will meet Friday, from 2:30-3:10 in the library.
SPORTS NEWS: There will be football practice every day after school until further notice.
Today’s Lunch-Twin Taco with salsa. Lettuce, tomato, cheese, and black bean salad, fruit or Chicken Pattie
Happy Birthday Mrs. Vila!
Happy Birthday Amanda Shi!