Date- September 15, 2011
• The Todd Welcome Back Social will be held on Friday, September 23rd from 2:30-5:00. Tickets are now on sale during lunch for $2.00. 6th grade students that handed in forms for the Hunger Games will receive free admission at the door. Tickets at the door are $4.00.
• School pictures will be taken on Monday, September 26th during your English classes. Picture forms were put in Homeroom teacher mailboxes this morning.
• Reminder to all Faculty and Staff: Tomorrow is Todd We R T-shirt day. Please remember to show your school support and wear your T-shirts tomorrow!
• Homeroom teachers please send Mrs. Vazquez your names for Homeroom Representatives.
• The 1st Book Club informational meeting will be held tomorrow at 2:30 in the Library.
• Hispanic Heritage Month begins today. Every Friday we will read a short paragraph about a Hispanic man or woman that has made a positive contribution to our society.
The Spackenkill Golf Team posted another win today and improved its' overall record to 3-0 with a 154-163 win over FDR at the Dinsmore golf course. Medalists for the round was Stanley Garrant, who shot a 36 which included 2 birdies and 3 pars. Other great scores for the team were Captain Ian Wilson – 37, Timothy Gugumuck – 40, Captain Kyle Martin – 41, Marc Horvath – 42 and Ryan O’Connell – 45. All players posted very competitive scores as the team shot their lowest home score of the season. Another great team effort by everyone.
Today’s Lunch- Cheese quesadilla, with side salsa, vegetable and fruit. Homemade Lentil soup